Bugging out in Brooklyn

(3 posts)
  1. murielandthebug

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Thu Sep 6 2018 16:58:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey everyone, making a quick intro! I'm pretty sure we have bed bugs in our apartment.

I have some specific questions about treatment. I actually drafted a gargantuan, 1,700 word post containing questions and narrative. Then realized I probably shouldn't post something so huge.

What do you all think? Should I dump this lengthy thing on the Treatment forum, hoping to get an answer? Or should I try to split it up into various posts. Like I could post my bed bug images to the ID forum (though I'm fairly confident they are bed bugs). And then post my succinct question to the treatment forum, and my more narrative portions to the Woes forum.

It feels very therapeutic to get 2,000 words out (the original draft length!) about this problem, even if no one else ever reads them!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 11 months ago
    Thu Sep 6 2018 21:43:33
    #

Login to Send PM

It’s totally fine to post it, but you may get more responses on short, focused questions.

(Another Lord Kitchener fan here BTW.)

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. murielandthebug

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Thu Sep 6 2018 22:18:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the reply! I'm going to break out the post into smaller portions.

Fortunately no bugs have found their way into anyone's treasure in this house.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,668 posts in 49,313 topics over 152 months by 21,611 of 22,037 members. Latest: Jaded48, ctd2289, N52B30AE