BUG PLEASE ID

(5 posts)
  1. motherbug

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jul 9 2018 14:29:05
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm losing my mind the last few days. Not sure what these bugs are. Have no signs of stains but have the occasional bite. Thinking they may have come from new plats i purchased?

Please help me not lose my mind

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/W4B2YZR

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jul 9 2018 14:46:52
    #

Login to Send PM

motherbug - 17 minutes ago  » 
    I'm losing my mind the last few days. Not sure what these bugs are. Have no signs of stains but have the occasional bite. Thinking they may have come from new plats i purchased?

The one in tape in the palm of your hand is out of focus. Other one looks like a recently fed small bed bug nymph.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. motherbug

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jul 9 2018 14:53:14
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 4 minutes ago  » 

The one in tape in the palm of your hand is out of focus. Other one looks like a recently fed small bed bug nymph.

Here is another picture of the smaller bug https://imgur.com/a/YYwR3sj

what do I do? is it possible that it's bed bugs if there are no signs of stains in the bed or itchy bite reactions?

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jul 9 2018 15:00:08
    #

Login to Send PM

motherbug - 6 minutes ago  » 

what do I do? is it possible that it's bed bugs if there are no signs of stains in the bed or itchy bite reactions?

Better picture. Yes, bed bug nymph and recently fed. Yes, can have no signs and not itchy bite.

5. motherbug

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jul 9 2018 15:28:15
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 27 minutes ago  » 

motherbug - 6 minutes ago  » 

Better picture. Yes, bed bug nymph and recently fed. Yes, can have no signs and not itchy bite.

worst nightmare coming true. what are the next steps?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,375 posts in 46,780 topics over 142 months by 20,642 of 21,536 members. Latest: dhoomkethu619, Sybert224, Cannotdeal