BUG ID - several actually

(2 posts)
  1. oraphi

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Sat Apr 14 2018 23:01:50
    #

Login to Send PM

we are finding bites on our 14month daughter.
    weird part is that the whole time (last 1 month) i have only been able to find a couple of bugs anywhere in her room and still not sure if this is bed bugs or something else.
    1. first type.. very small, half size of a pin head found under the mattress in her crib. When i squished it, it popped with a dark red stain (looked like blood)
    file1 (2)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    file1 (2)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. second bug i found in the bed bug trap under the crib legs
    file3 (1)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    file4 (1)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 8 months ago
    Mon Apr 16 2018 16:37:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Look like mites. Need a more close-up, focused picture of the plump ones.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,630 posts in 47,029 topics over 144 months by 20,758 of 21,033 members. Latest: tinfoilfronts, paranoidsouthernchick, HopeTheyAreNotBedBugs