Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

bug ID please Your help is much appreciated!

(5 posts)

Tags:

1. bb1912

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Mar 12 2019 15:17:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi experts,

I'm leaning toward no (not a bed bug), my PCO's human inspector agrees, but the dog got excited in my bed, and now they're going ahead with the spraying. (decision of the landlord and pco, and I'm not about to put up a fight to get management to do less about a problem, which, at any rate, neighboring apartments are going through)

Anyway, can you id these bugs? I've also inluded what looks like a centipede at the end out of curiosity.

Thank you so much for sharing your expertise.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ss5MpDG"><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Mar 12 2019 15:33:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Just post the link, no need to embed.

3. bb1912

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Mar 12 2019 15:40:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Here's the link in case the embedding didn't work

[url=https://imgur.com/a/ss5MpDG][/url]

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Mar 12 2019 15:53:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

An assortment of beetles and larval skins none of which are bedbugs.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  5. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Mar 12 2019 15:54:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Definitely not a bed bug or close relative. A bit on the fuzzy side for a photo but it looks like a beetle. Again, definitely nothing bed bug related.

https://imgur.com/a/ss5MpDG

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,532 posts in 47,701 topics over 147 months by 21,020 of 21,346 members. Latest: pray4mojo, yassine, tsm