Bug id please

(6 posts)
  1. icecreamcloset

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sun Jun 10 2018 0:12:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi. Can someone please help me id this bug. I believe it’s a cast skin it seems dried up. Can someone please tell me if this is bb or bb related? Thank you.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Sun Jun 10 2018 7:58:36
    #

Login to Send PM

It's dried up, but doesn't looks like any shed skin. Not a bed bug. Doesn't look like an entire body.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. icecreamcloset

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jun 11 2018 8:17:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Lou,

So it’s not a bb for sure right. Do u know what it might be. I was scared Because a local PCO told me the color and segment in the body looked like it was, with a missing head possibly. Thanks

loubugs - 1 day ago  » 
    It's dried up, but doesn't looks like any shed skin. Not a bed bug. Doesn't look like an entire body.

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jun 11 2018 11:43:57
    #

Login to Send PM

icecreamcloset - 3 hours ago  » 
    Hi Lou,
    So it’s not a bb for sure right. Do u know what it might be. I was scared Because a local PCO told me the color and segment in the body looked like it was, with a missing head possibly. Thanks

loubugs - 1 day ago  » 

I never said it looked like a bed bug at all.
    "It's dried up, but doesn't looks like any shed skin. Not a bed bug. Doesn't look like an entire body." The local PCO hasn't looked carefully at many insects.

5. iamscare

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jun 11 2018 15:16:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you. I’m very glad to hear you say it’s not. I absolutely trust you more than the local pco. They probably just wanted my money.

loubugs - 3 hours ago  » 

Hi Lou,

loubugs - 1 day ago  » 

"It's dried up, but doesn't looks like any shed skin. Not a bed bug. Doesn't look like an entire body." The local PCO hasn't looked carefully at many insects.

6. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Tue Jun 12 2018 8:20:08
    #

Login to Send PM

iamscare - 17 hours ago  » 
    Thank you. I’m very glad to hear you say it’s not. I absolutely trust you more than the local pco. They probably just wanted my money.

loubugs - 3 hours ago  » 

Hi Lou,
    Maybe or they just don't know insects that well.

loubugs - 1 day ago  » 

It just could be that he doesn't identify things well.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,560 posts in 46,603 topics over 142 months by 20,554 of 21,420 members. Latest: TRAY, tjg, jm1985