(2 posts)
  1. elh11205

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri Jun 10 2016 21:52:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

I was deep cleaning my bedroom this afternoon and found this guy on the floor.

I had pulled my bed was off my frame to clean underneath and this bug was found five feet from it.
    I don't really have any signs of bed bugs currently. I have had itchy skin lately.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    ELH

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 years ago
    Sat Jun 11 2016 4:26:02
    #

Login to Send PM

elh11205 - 6 hours ago  » 
    Hello,
    I was deep cleaning my bedroom this afternoon and found this guy on the floor.
    I had pulled my bed was off my frame to clean underneath and this bug was found five feet from it.
    I don't really have any signs of bed bugs currently. I have had itchy skin lately.
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Many Thanks,
    ELH

A great, clear picture of a beetle. It obviously can't be a bed bug. It'a female dermestid beetle that is slightly obscured by the plastic bag covering.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,394 posts in 50,185 topics over 156 months by 21,932 of 22,432 members. Latest: Ladybug1993, PROJECTD168, Kimmmie46