Bug ID if Possible Please - Very Small Partial Piece

(4 posts)
  1. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Nov 9 2012 19:47:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Does anyone know what the "underside" of a bedbug looks like? Found a very small partial piece of bug (again) in my laundry room (which is connected to the garage). I think the best picture is of the underside. Please tell me its a tiny piece of a roach (what a thing to wish for)! I don't care what it is as long as its not a bed bug piece.

Underside:

Untitled by picture account2012, on Flickr

Top side:

Foe scale (its very small):

If bed bugs are going to have horizontal lines, then no other bug should be allowed to have them!

2. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Nov 9 2012 19:52:42
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm supposed to be in a bubble bath with a glass of wine right now . . . this has kinda ruined the mood!!!!

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Nov 9 2012 19:57:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Get back to the bath plan and relax knowing its not bedbugs.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  4. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Nov 9 2012 20:01:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank You! Love You! God Bless You! Back to Plan A, been looking forward to it all day! Thanks again!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,240 posts in 50,145 topics over 155 months by 21,921 of 22,417 members. Latest: plsnopls, Ldrago, frustrated1970