(3 posts)
  1. ErikuT

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jun 3 2018 2:06:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

Today we bought a second hand couch from a friend. The friend had placed this couch on his townhome patio for two months (covered witha tarp) on the second floor

When i was moving it today, I found a lady bug on it and then in another crease I found a dry skin like this.

I took a photo of the front and back of the with measurement tape.

I left the couch in the garage and sprayed it with lots of Diamateceous Earth on and around it.

I'm freaking out cause im scared I've introduced something to my new townhome. there's no one in it right now but the sofa's are in the garage. Really scared of an infestation problem

https://imgur.com/a/IrbgJ0l

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jun 3 2018 9:53:25
    #

Login to Send PM

ErikuT - 7 hours ago  » 
    Hello,
    Today we bought a second hand couch from a friend. The friend had placed this couch on his townhome patio for two months (covered witha tarp) on the second floor
    When i was moving it today, I found a lady bug on it and then in another crease I found a dry skin like this.
    I took a photo of the front and back of the with measurement tape.
    I left the couch in the garage and sprayed it with lots of Diamateceous Earth on and around it.
    I'm freaking out cause im scared I've introduced something to my new townhome. there's no one in it right now but the sofa's are in the garage. Really scared of an infestation problem

Looks like most of an abdomen of a bed bug.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. ErikuT

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jun 3 2018 10:47:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Lou,

Is there anyway to confirm if it's a bed bug? or possibly how to see if my couch is invested?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,655 posts in 49,519 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982