Bug ID

(2 posts)
  1. bugsPNW

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Thu Sep 12 2019 13:42:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Pretty sure this is a bed bug. I went to the bathroom and this dude was walking on my shirt. Went looking around and found Mr. Spider man (who I'm letting live) got a similar looking one. Cant find poo or eggs anywhere. I've been having red spots on my legs but didn't think much as they are all at the base of hair follicles so I'm assuming it's a sweat/ingrown hair thing?

Shirt Crawler

Spider Man Victim

2. BedBugsLondon

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Thu Sep 12 2019 14:09:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes, looks like a bedbug I’m afraid. If you found it on your clothing, perhaps think about where you have been. If no signs of active infestation in your bed then where could you have been recently exposed to bed bugs? It would be unusual for them to hang around on your clothes for long.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as employee of the patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations.

For those that are curious, yes it can be challenging working for David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,691 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82