Bug ID [a: cockroach nymph]

(7 posts)
  1. nobugs20

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Jul 9 2017 18:03:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Prior to our recent move, our household goods were in warehouse storage for about a month. When I started unpacking boxes, I have found 3 of these bugs dead in the boxes. I believe it's a roach nymph, but trying to figure out exactly what kind.

Flickr isn't giving me the option for BBC code. Does this work?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/156487786@N07/shares

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jul 10 2017 3:00:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

You need to set the images to publicly view-able.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. nobugs20

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jul 10 2017 5:53:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry, I am new at this. I did that but still don't have a code to embed when I go to share? If they can't be seen with this link, I will have to figure out another way, I guess. Thank you!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/156487786@N07/shares

4. nomorebuggs

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jul 10 2017 6:02:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Under the shate option, select URL. That'll copy the direct url and you can just paste the url here as a link rather than embed. Thats what I had to do.

Not an expert. Any advice I give is information gleaned via anxiety-fueled research of credible sources and expert posts here. Please research all advice before treating and consult a professional.
  5. nobugs20

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jul 10 2017 6:13:47
    #

Login to Send PM

6. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jul 10 2017 16:33:16
    #

Login to Send PM

You can get the BBCode by clicking the "SHARE" arrow and then clicking BBCode:

IMG_2147 by nobugs onme, on Flickr

That's cockroach nymph of some kind. (Bed bugs don't have cerci-- those little bits jutting out from the bottom.)

I am sure you don't mean to confuse people but using site admin's username can have that effect. Please don't do that.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  7. nobugs20

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jul 10 2017 20:28:45
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I had done that.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,196 posts in 50,137 topics over 155 months by 21,918 of 22,413 members. Latest: Peachyy92, Bigworm, Cain69