(5 posts)
  1. lbhaarhus

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Dec 14 2018 17:29:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey anybody who can help.

I've returned from Indonesia 2 weeks ago, where we sadly and unknowingly shared a hostel bed with many, many bed bugs. After returning home, I followed all procedures of freezing possesions and clothes, yet just yesterday I found this little guy in my bed around midnight:

Is it a bed bug or not? Haven't been able to find other bugs that look similar on the internet.. And professional told me it wasn't a bed bug, yet I'm doubtful.

All help much appreciated!

2. lbhaarhus

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Dec 14 2018 17:31:09
    #

Login to Send PM

3. bed DEbugging

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Dec 14 2018 18:16:38
    #

Login to Send PM

def not a bedbug my dude. most likely some kind of bug from the summertime, seeking shelter.

4. bed DEbugging

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Dec 14 2018 18:32:27
    #

Login to Send PM

skal heller ikke kunne sige dig det, siden jeg har siddet overfor dig

5. loubugs

old timer

Posted 9 months ago
    Sun Dec 16 2018 12:25:56
    #

Login to Send PM

lbhaarhus - 1 day ago  » 
    Hey anybody who can help.
    I've returned from Indonesia 2 weeks ago, where we sadly and unknowingly shared a hostel bed with many, many bed bugs. After returning home, I followed all procedures of freezing possesions and clothes, yet just yesterday I found this little guy in my bed around midnight:
    Is it a bed bug or not? Haven't been able to find other bugs that look similar on the internet.. And professional told me it wasn't a bed bug, yet I'm doubtful.
    All help much appreciated!

Looks like an entomobryid springtail. A hexapod, once identified as insect but now on par with the class Insecta.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,680 posts in 49,526 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982