Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Bug Bites Without Bed Bug Evidence...HELP!

(1 post)
  1. Bed Bugs EEK

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Oct 15 2010 13:29:06
    #

Login to Send PM

I stayed at a hotel in Chicago two Friday's ago and woke up on Saturday with bite like marks all over my left leg. In the next week, the bites turned into a terrible rash, and seemed to spread to my right leg. I finally went to the Dermatologist this week, and he swears it is poison ivy (I went apple picking the week before I went to Chicago). Problem is, I seem to still be getting what look to me like bug bites! An exterminator came yesterday, tore apart my room/bed/ripped open my box spring and said he saw no evidence of bed bugs. I am almost only seeing bites on my lower legs and ankles, and they are predominately on the inside of my legs (maybe a handful of bites on the outside and a handful on my upper leg). Does this sound at all like bed bugs? I was convinced I had them until the exterminator turned nothing up (he said no droppings or anything). Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for all of your help and advice!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,369 posts in 50,180 topics over 156 months by 21,932 of 22,430 members. Latest: Beachhouse, bbguy, Ladybug1993