Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Bug bite or pimple?

(2 posts)
  1. Marissap

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Sep 27 2018 8:46:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Is this a bug bite or a pimple? It is on my cheek. It appeared last night. I got up because it was itching... my boyfriend who is having a problem with bed bugs is staying over while his home is being treated. I am just nervous.. it may have just been itching because I am going crazy lol. Last night I could swear I had an itchy bump on my finger but this morning nothing is there.

Although last night when I was looking at it, it had the little circle in it that bed bug bites have when they are fresh.. it is not as itchy as bed bug bites normally are (I've had quite a few since my boyfriend had them). I can't tell if it is a pimple or a bug bite... I have a the passive packtite monitor next to my bed and I see no signs on it.

Am I going crazy?

https://imgur.com/y2WQe6u

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Sep 30 2018 8:58:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry, it's really not possible to answer your question one way or the other.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

283,867 posts in 47,243 topics over 145 months by 20,836 of 21,126 members. Latest: pinkfoxes, Tomwilson28, aeb19