Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Box spring covers question + towels question

(2 posts)
  1. buggedout16

Posted 11 years ago
    Thu Oct 30 2008 2:40:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all... it's me again. I was wondering how you cover your box springs... I couldn't find anything in the store or online labeled "box spring covers", and my box spring seems to be bolted to the metal frame of the bed, so I can't use a mattress cover. What would you advise? Thanks!

Sorry, just thought of another stupid question. What do you all do re: towels, washcloths and such... do you wash immediately after each use and put back in plastic bags, hang up in bathroom with no problems, or some other method I haven't thought of? Am I being too paranoid?

2. Itchy-Scratchy

Posted 11 years ago
    Thu Oct 30 2008 12:46:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Are you sure you couldn't find box spring covers? That's what I'm using. There were packages for mattresses and packages for box springs. FYI, they did seem exactly the same, so I imagine that a mattress encasement might suffice.

I hang my towels.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,692 posts in 50,016 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur