Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Bought Bed Bug Blue and it helps with the fear of the unknown.

(2 posts)
  1. robinsmom

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Jan 10 2015 20:39:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, just want to say that I bought bb blue and used it on a brown streak on my wall. Seems my cat chased a bug up the wall it so i had thought. There was a brown steak on the wall. Tested bb blue and it was of course negative.

Nice investment for those of us with confirmed past bb sightings who feel like their slipping into delusional parisitosis.

For the record, no weird welts since last Tuesday, and those seem to have clustered around a medical patch I had on, so it literally may have been hives. My ezcema is clearing up, no bumps on my scalp or legs since starting treatment for possible ringwirm. (Ezcama is linked to fungal issues among other things.) fresh monitors have been placed on sofa and bed...a mini microscope due Monday...trying to approach with a clear mind.

I highly recommend passive monitors. And bed bug blue. Two weeks is really nothing, if you have them.

I'm not an expert just a dumb struggling bed bugger like every body else.
  2. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Jan 10 2015 22:21:23
    #

Login to Send PM

I used BB Blue a couple of years ago and it does help with anxiety. I had a BB "scare" after a trip due to skin issues, and it is very helpful in eliminating anxiety about spots.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,431 posts in 48,820 topics over 151 months by 21,437 of 21,839 members. Latest: bedbugtoronto, stinson, WendyW