Blood Stains After Motel Stay

(3 posts)
  1. matty07

newbite

Posted 2 days ago
    Fri Jul 13 2018 12:32:03
    #

Login to Send PM

I just moved into a new place a week ago, inspected it, saw no signs of bed bugs. Prior to that I spent a couple weeks in a hotel, the first room I was given showed signs of bed bugs. Before bringing my luggage in I asked to changed rooms, new room looked fine. Didn't have any bites the whole time I was there. I was fairly careful when I moved in and kept my clothes in a plastic bag at the motel, just in case. This morning I woke up with two bright red blood spots on my pillow, about the size of a pea and naturally, I freaked out.

Not so much scared of the bugs as I am infecting someone's home, am renting a basement. The only thing I can think of is I had a biopsy on the back of my neck but this area was covered by a doctor with a large Band-Aid. Based on what I've read, the cause of blood spots can't be identified but the color is bright red. Any thoughts, feedback or input would be appreciated.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 days ago
    Fri Jul 13 2018 13:42:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Doesn't sound like any reason to suspect bed bugs.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program
  3. matty07

newbite

Posted 1 day ago
    Fri Jul 13 2018 19:07:52
    #

Login to Send PM

BigDummy - 5 hours ago  » 
    Doesn't sound like any reason to suspect bed bugs.

Thanks, hope so! Have noticed a few fleas here and there from pets but I don't think flea dung is blood red.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

275,892 posts in 45,388 topics over 138 months by 19,944 of 20,704 members. Latest: davebentonn, Therseld1931@armyspy.com, Chivabug