(5 posts)
  1. hms88

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jul 30 2013 1:55:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone.
    I know blood stains are inconclusive, however I am wondering if this could be BB blood stains on my sheets. My anxiety over BBs lately has been a bit overwhelming (its 3 am and I just found these specs... probably should be sleeping right now). I have some skin colored bumps that do not itch and I do get the occasional red bump that itches then the itching subsides (looks like a pimple usually). I have searched for lives bugs, cast skins, and fecal traces but have found nothing. And when i said I search I mean I look almost every night now. Its definitely wearing on me. Anyway any help would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated!

20130730_023439

20130730_022641

20130730_022612

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jul 30 2013 5:10:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Those marks are not blood or bedbug related.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. hms88

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jul 31 2013 13:23:31
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 1 day ago  » 
    Hi,
    Those marks are not blood or bedbug related.
    David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

Thank you very much Dave.
    As I said before my fear is overwhelming, mostly due to tiny red bumps I keep getting every few days. They itch, which is how I find them. Soon after scratching it, the itching subsides and the red bump, almost pumple like remains and slowly fades. I only get one red bump at a time usually on my torso. Sound like any BB bite you've ever encountered?
    I need a passive monitor I think bc this is all too consuming. Only problem is I live below my best friend and her family so I don't want to freak them out , unkess I'm sure. Is there a discreet way to order a monitor? Thanks again.

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jul 31 2013 13:50:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Everything I can ever say about bites is in the post below, recently updated it explains all the logic and the facts:

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/new-bite-primer-my-5000th-post

Yes, sounds like logic is needed and a plan to follow that avoids the over obsessing.

I can assure you that the monitor suppliers who link from the adverts know the bedbug worried definition of discrete packaging . most people have that concern and its actually the least founded of the worries.

Hopefully you will pick up enough from the FAQ's and useful tools to know that with regards the friends in a few months when you are ready you can explain to them about bedbugs and the stress the worry put you through and help them understand the problem. The whole issue gets no better while people are still worried to talk openly and myths spread faster than fact.

Its an old phrase for some but does not get mentioned enough at times:

Spread the word not the bedbugs

Hope that helps.

David

5. hms88

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jul 31 2013 16:43:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok I've made the decision to purchase the monitor. It will be well worth the money because not knowing is driving me crazy. Do you recommend the Packtite passive monitor? or something else.
    I am thinking I will purchase 2 or 3 and place them on my box spring and wall (I have a tempurpedic bed, which comes on a wooden boxspring and I have no head board).

Dave- thanks again for your responses. They have been very helpful.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,207 posts in 50,139 topics over 155 months by 21,919 of 22,414 members. Latest: Bigworm, Cain69, Bery10