Blood spot [a: blood-- blood does not confirm bed bugs]

(6 posts)
  1. Ashwest

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Dec 21 2016 8:09:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Found this blood spot on my pillow this morning. I have no other evidence of bugs right now...I was cleared of bed bugs 7 months ago. My husband works with his hands at work...I'm hoping it was a cut on his hand from that...here's the pictures...should I test with bb blue?

http://tinypic.com/r/r9gxfm/9

http://tinypic.com/r/5yswh0/9

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Dec 21 2016 8:22:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Please see the blood spots on sheets primer. Its red so does not confirm bed bugs.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. Ashwest

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Dec 21 2016 8:26:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you! Also, I ran it under cold water and the stain just got light pink. Hoping it comes out in the wash. I hate stains on sheets anymore. Must be my OCD now a days. Thanks David! Happy Holidays!

4. Ashwest

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Dec 21 2016 8:33:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Also, I wanted to let you know that I do have a passive monitor on the head of my box spring. It has remained clear for months. Hopefully they're gone for good!

5. HelpRidtheBugs

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Jun 17 2017 21:24:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi there, new to this site & new to a temporary rental. Today I discovered these blood stains/smears on my sheets, predominately on MY side, only 1 or 2 on the hubby's! 😢 Can someone please help me identify if these are from bed bugs, fleas or some other nuisance?

Also, I think I need help attaching/uploading the pic.

All/any help is greatly appreciated!

6. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jun 18 2017 0:20:32
    #

Login to Send PM

HelpRidtheBugs - 2 hours ago  » 
    Hi there, new to this site & new to a temporary rental. Today I discovered these blood stains/smears on my sheets, predominately on MY side, only 1 or 2 on the hubby's! 😢 Can someone please help me identify if these are from bed bugs, fleas or some other nuisance?
    Also, I think I need help attaching/uploading the pic.

Helpridthebugs,

You need to start your own new thread for your ID. This FAQ (How to use the forums) is in the list of Green Sticky posts (for future reference) and has information on how to start a new thread, how to post a photo link, etc. Check it out!

Note that you can't actually upload photos here at the moment. You need to upload to a photo sharing site like flickr or imgur.com, and then post the link here. I think Imgur is most user-friendly if you're new to this.

However, I do want to stress that per the discussion above, if what you're seeing are blood stains, they don't prove you have bed bugs and posting the photos won't help much. You should post a photo of suspected fecal stains (which don't look like blood) or suspected bed bugs.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,372 posts in 46,557 topics over 141 months by 20,533 of 21,396 members. Latest: jidhvs1, Darrellkking, jojo