(5 posts)
  1. connorosull

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sun Jun 9 2019 18:57:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey guys,

I’ve recently posted pictures of what appear to be beetles on the page and have been thankful for the responses. I’ve recently noticed these bites on my body and was curious if these look like typical bed bug bites ( I know they are all different looking) or something else?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb7nchumtak256l/Photo%20Jun%2009%2C%207%2052%2010%20PM.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gq3qpxy8tjlo5p/Photo%20Jun%2009%2C%207%2051%2042%20PM.jpg?dl=0

Thanks for the help!

2. connorosull

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Jun 10 2019 4:35:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Update: is it typical to be itchy all over my body, even spots without redness or bump? Another question I had is it normal to itch 24/7/feel like bugs are crawling on you? Lastly can you have bites with no itch and vice versa? Thanks!

3. Georgieee

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Jun 10 2019 5:26:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I can only go off my own experience... But yes the mental aspect of this can make you feel like things are crawling all over you and make you itchy everywhere.. for me that was often all in my head. Also yes you can have bites with no itch and vice versa. Focusing on the bites or "bites" will only leave you more frustrated and distressed... Trust me I did it for a long time!

4. Scared88

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Jun 10 2019 9:35:53
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm not sure which are the "bites" in your pictures. I know I've had a few little cuts or punctures here and there ... I've never confirmed BBs - just always on alert. I have a similar tiny cut on my hand right now ... doesn't itch, just stings. I'm hoping it's a spider or I just somehow cut myself.

Anyway, it's really true you can't confirm anything on skin reactions alone. After reading hundreds of BB stories, the bite reactions can look like a million other things - and they look different on everyone.

good luck!

5. Iwantmylifeback

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Jun 10 2019 9:55:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Same here ,I had tiny cuts they didn’t itch just stingy.
    And a tiny pinprick little dots they have formed a red line on my leg ..they did itch for a moment and than stopped itching but the red line remained .(It happened yesterday I just left my place and it started on the street so now Iam just curious if it bite me inside and delayed reaction appeared a few minutes later outside .
    This whole experience driving me crazy and I feel like Iam loosing my mind .
    Don’t see anything inside for almost 6 months but the biting I receive now and than ...I think they are still around but hiding very well .
    Good luck to you !!!To all of us who are fighting those bloody monsters !!!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,418 posts in 48,818 topics over 151 months by 21,435 of 21,838 members. Latest: dc8184, bedbugtoronto, stinson