Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Bites on kids faces only- no visible signs of bedbugs. HELP!

(3 posts)
  1. mimi1104

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Feb 9 2019 20:00:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Sothis has been happening since last month, first my daughter had two bites..one on her forehead and another on her cheek. My son then started showing them last week. He has a couple now...and she has 3 on one cheek. They sleep on separate beds and rooms are pretty far away from each other. I haven’t seen any signs of bed bugs yet....
    Both their bites are deep red, almost purplish and about dime sized I also saw how it transformed from a small bite to these large reactions in a matter of hours. 3 adults live in the house with no bites. Ugh why the face?! They do sleep face down. I am soo anxious! I looked everywhere for signs but have not seen one. Could this really be bed bugs and what can I do to find these things?!?!?!

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Feb 9 2019 20:16:50
    #

Login to Send PM

You should read through the FAQs here. Know what you are looking for. Search your children's beds. Are you in a house or apartment?
    Look at some of my pictures to familiarize yourself with bed bugs. https://www.flickr.com/photos/lou_bugs_pix/

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. mimi1104

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Feb 9 2019 20:19:55
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 1 minute ago  » 
    You should read through the FAQs here. Know what you are looking for. Search your children's beds. Are you in a house or apartment?

I live in a house, a single family house —moved in about 4 and a half months ago. Don’t really have visitors, and stayed at a hotel in November 9. Haven’t seen bites til January 12. Thank you for your response.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

285,399 posts in 47,493 topics over 146 months by 20,948 of 21,258 members. Latest: Nwkent25@gmail.com, Camilleparker, lamachina