Bites days after treatment

(5 posts)
  1. fmlimscared

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Mar 14 2019 14:55:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Still getting bites three days after my second treatment... I can’t stop worrying. I just found a dead bug on my kitchen floor and I’m terrified it has spread from my room. Are the bites new?

2. fmlimscared

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Mar 18 2019 14:47:04
    #

Login to Send PM

It’s been one week after th second treatment, an I still have bites. Just noticed two on my thigh this morning. I have climbip on my bed and two mattress encasements. What’s going on?

3. SalsaVince

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Mar 18 2019 16:33:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Has your treatment been limited to only the bedroom? Has the living room and other furniture been inspected as well? What places did you spend time laying or sitting where the spot where you got the bites have been exposed? Bed only, living room chair, couch?

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."
    Not an expert. Just a survivor who's still learning.
    Vince
  4. fmlimscared

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Mar 18 2019 18:56:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I try not to sit in any room beside my bedroom where the bedbugs were found. Living room was inspected a few ago with no signs found, however I notice the PCO isn’t very thorough. Bites are usually beneath my clothes

5. SalsaVince

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Mar 18 2019 20:52:08
    #

Login to Send PM

All you can do is monitor and inspect for now. You can use passive monitors and more interceptors to help you keep track of activity in the bedroom and even a few in the living room to make sure it's quiet there too. Then, you treat based on the results. If after that, you still aren't seeing any bugs, you've got to trust that the treatments are working and that the bites will slow down. If after several weeks and the bites are still continuing, you can explore the possibility that they're caused from something else or from somewhere else. Hopefully you find some more dead bugs soon. The ones that had their last meal on you.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

288,575 posts in 48,150 topics over 149 months by 21,216 of 21,570 members. Latest: Lh0512, patmc3853, stennisplayer07