Bites but no bugs found

(2 posts)
  1. CaseyAtTheBatty

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue May 1 2018 14:29:34
    #

Login to Send PM

I have been getting bitten by something about every other night (although it started about a month and a half ago with maybe one bite then escalated). Only on my arms. From what I read I must have a infestation that is large enough to find. But where? I have a foam mattress. Where should I look? Have checked the mattress pad and nothing. Zero evidence. Does a bite every night or every other night mean that I have a lot of bugs hiding somewhere?

2. Bites

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue May 1 2018 15:31:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi my friend has the same issue. Being bitten on her lower arms in the night, never in the day time. Only bitten when she is in bed - not in any other area of the house. It has been going on fro months. Her mattress was taken away for repairs and she was given a loan mattress. When her own mattress eventually came back after being lost (and then found in the transport companies warehouse) she started getting bitten.. Since its return she has been bitten non stop - every night. She is beside herself. No evidence of fleas or bed bugs. Has flea bomber her whole house, sprays her bed with insecticide every night - sprays herself with insect repellant before bed, has used scabies lotion 3 time. Now thinks her clothes are infested as is getting bitten when she puts clothes on out of the wardrobe. She can not see anything anywhere.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,411 posts in 48,816 topics over 151 months by 21,435 of 21,838 members. Latest: dc8184, bedbugtoronto, stinson