Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Bite reactions

(2 posts)
  1. freakingout123

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Dec 10 2017 13:25:00
    #

Login to Send PM

I had bedbugs about 8 years ago. Went through h*ll for over a year before finally moving to get away from them. I would get huge mosquito looking bites that were extremely itchy for days to weeks. Well about 5 months ago my son starting getting tiny random bumps that never itched and then my daughter started to get them too. They don't bother them at all. The doctor doesn't believe they are anything to worry about because they eventually just fade away. Well the last few weeks I have been getting some too but some of mine seem to itch a little. They are tiny, don't swell and go away within a day to a couple days. We did deal with fleas for a short time about a month ago but my son is the only one that reacted to them and they were a lot bigger and really red on him. I've never reacted to flea bites. I've watched them bite me and never reacted. We had a pco spray for them and they are gone. I'm wondering if these bumps could be bedbugs and I'm just reacting differently now. I've searched and cleaned extensively and have not found any signs. I've only found lots ants, a single dead cockroach, spiders, and a single dead carpet beatle. I'm at a total loss. Any ideas would be helpful. (Sorry my post is so long)

2. thirdusername

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Dec 10 2017 22:20:12
    #

Login to Send PM

Get a passive monitor.
    Your post is not long.

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,691 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82