(1 post)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 12 years ago
    Sun Apr 8 2007 2:40:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi All,

We've had a large number of visitors coming in and the SF Chronicle article has only been up for a few short hours. One of the most popular pages they are looking at is our bite photos page. Many people are probably comparing their skin condition to the photos. But we have few photos there and it would be great to add more.

On the blog "Bed bug bite photos" page here:
    http://bedbugger.com/bed-bug-bites-photos/

... we have a few photos and links to a few more. But we need even more. If you have clear photos to share, whether you think your bites look typical or not, we need them! No one here needs to know they're yours.

You can email a photo to nobugsonme at yahoo dot com (including the statement "Please post my photo on your flickr.com page and link to it on bedbugger.com." Tell me what nickname to attach to it (it can be the same one you use here or not). I post the photos on my flickr page and then link to them from the blog's bite photos page.

I won't credit you by name or nickname as model or photographer unless you ask me to, but I do need some kind of "nickname," so tell me what to use. This may seem obvious, but please don't send photos unless you're sure you had bed bugs!

You can also send me a link to your photo hosted elsewhere, but if you want me to post a representative photo, that's great--let me know which one.

Thanks for making this a helpful resource for others.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,669 posts in 49,314 topics over 152 months by 21,612 of 22,037 members. Latest: Jaded48, ctd2289, N52B30AE