Best price for Climb-Ups I've found.

(3 posts)
  1. BBNewbie

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Aug 1 2013 14:17:48
    #

Login to Send PM

I got four large size for $15.75 with FREE SHIPPING...... at bedbugsupply.com. And they came in less than a week of ordering them. Oh....and they came discreetly packaged. No one would know they were from a pest control company. That was important to me.

I searched for hours looking for the best prices and that is what I found. I hope it's OK for me to put this on the forum, but I see the prices quoted in posts from in the $20's to the $40's and that's ridiculous.

S

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Aug 1 2013 21:39:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi BBNewbie,

That's helpful!

Some readers may be interested to know that we have an affiliate relationship with Bed Bug Supply (as well as US Bed Bugs and other suppliers), and if you shop through our affiliate banners and links in the Useful Tools page, on the sidebars, etc., or in this post, it helps support the running costs of this site at no additional cost to you. (See our disclosure policy for more on that.)

This is an affiliate link for Bed Bug Supply's range of Bed Bug Monitors, including ClimbUps.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. BBNewbie

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Sep 22 2013 15:30:44
    #

Login to Send PM

I am bumping this......this is a great price.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,196 posts in 50,137 topics over 155 months by 21,918 of 22,413 members. Latest: Peachyy92, Bigworm, Cain69