Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

Bedlam can kill eggs. Possible? I hope so.

(2 posts)
  1. lieutenantdan

oldtimer

Posted 12 years ago
    Thu May 24 2007 13:12:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Bedlam.
    I am in NYC and I am able to buy Bedlam and I have used it myself. I have spoke to the Bedlam people two months ago and they claim contact kill and Residual for three to four weeks but I spoke to Rich Cooper this morning and I asked him about Bedlam. He told me that as of today the Bedlam manufacturer is claiming that the product can kill eggs. Rich did make a point in repeating that the claim is made by the manufacturer. His cell phone had a bad connection so I asked him to repeat that info. I have not yet had the oportunity to research the latest on Bedlam myself. The product does have a very strong odor that for me is not pleasing but it does smell like an insectiside from the olden days, a chemical smell.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 12 years ago
    Thu May 24 2007 13:56:55
    #

Login to Send PM

I would google the product and read the information provided by the manufacturer. They should have research data to back this up, which they should provide on request.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,909 posts in 50,061 topics over 155 months by 21,885 of 22,373 members. Latest: Delusionalparasitosis, kslone1006, Hex999