Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

Bedbugs cured my farming addiction

(4 posts)
  1. bug-tired

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Oct 9 2010 11:29:41
    #

Login to Send PM

So, a few months ago I was totally addicted to Farmville - spending all my spare time tending my crops & animals. Since my infestation, I've been too busy learning about bedbugs and fighting them to have time for such trivial matters!

I just went in and deleted my farm & all my neighbors - I completely lost interest in it. So now I have some free time - I guess I'll waste time the old-fashioned way and go watch TV!

2. The Reluctant Entomologist

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Oct 9 2010 14:12:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Yeah, plus isn't it true that bbs love poultry -- that they're actually a big problem for chicken farmers?

There's a house in my neighborhood where they're raising chickens in the front yard (yes, in Brooklyn). All I can think is "bedbugs." Of course, all I can usually think is "bedbugs."

My mom lives in the inner city of a metropolitan area of one million and her next door neighbor has roosters; that used to just be an early-morning annoyance when I went to visit her, but now I'm afraid it just increases the risk of bbs in a highly infested place too.

Yes, just another attempt on the part of bbs to keep us from going green and saving the earth, etc. Bastards.

3. Jenn28

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Oct 9 2010 18:57:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Good for you bug-tired,

Bed bugs cured my addiction to facebook (used to be on it 100 times a day ) because I found myself more interested in coming to bedbugger to find out the latest!

4. bushbugg

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Oct 9 2010 20:17:17
    #

Login to Send PM

But really, youve just traded online farming for RL bug farming, so...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,306 posts in 50,168 topics over 155 months by 21,929 of 22,426 members. Latest: MaryPoppinsYall, nomorecreepycrawlies, buggerboo