Bedbugs and Temprid SC

(2 posts)
  1. jlafleu

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Thu Apr 5 2018 3:18:22
    #

Login to Send PM

I discovered I had bedbugs approximately 5 weeks ago. Since I have treated my room with Temprid SC (headboard, footboard, frame, inside and out of box springs, baseboards, and encased my mattress) 4 times (once a week, 7 days apart). I am also using DE in all my electrical outlets add well add around and on the feet of my bed (this is due to the fact that the feet of my bed are too large for the traps). It seems that after the 4th treatment I am now seeing adult bugs. They seemed to have been gone until I treated this 4th time. What's next? I'm literally sleeping with a flashlight! I have a 1 year old that sleeps with me and he seems to be the only one having any reaction to the bites. I'm so tired...

2. jlafleu

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Thu Apr 5 2018 3:24:12
    #

Login to Send PM

I might also add that I have not found any traces of the blood sucking monsters during inspection, I.e. No fecal matter, no blood stains, no clusters, etc. My brother was an exterminator in New Orleans for 8 years and he's assisting me through some of this battle.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,630 posts in 47,029 topics over 144 months by 20,758 of 21,033 members. Latest: tinfoilfronts, paranoidsouthernchick, HopeTheyAreNotBedBugs