Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » About the Forums

Bedbugger.com main site is down-- happy birthday to us!

(4 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Oct 2 2019 22:01:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey All,

I logged in tonight to find the main site (Bedbugger.com with the FAQs, etc.) is down. This means links to our FAQs temporarily won't work.

I am working on getting it back up ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience. The forums are working fine and I am not sure when exactly the main site went down. Thanks for your patience as we figure out what's what.

Oh, and it's the site's 13th birthday today... it was born on October 2, 2006.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Oct 2 2019 22:22:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Happy birthday everyone, may there be many more.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Oct 2 2019 23:09:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, David! I hope there will be many more. Thanks to you, and all of the other experts, for everything you do to make the site helpful.

I hope to have an update on the main site in the morning (NY time).

4. Winston O. Buggy

oldtimer

Posted 5 days ago
    Sat Oct 12 2019 21:03:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Ahh, bed bugs through the years. So many bites, ID's , name calling, ledge saving, dog fights, who da man (or woman), social work and everything else. Kudos on your efforts. Sleep tight .....

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,797 posts in 49,805 topics over 154 months by 21,798 of 22,264 members. Latest: ireallydontwantbedbugs, bbinquiry_1, Smar1991