Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

Bedbugger CONTEST: win Bed Bug Detection Tools!

(78 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 19:02:20
    #

Login to Send PM

This week, we’re running an exciting Bed Bug Detection Tools contest on Bedbugger!

The lucky winner will get TWO Bed Bug Beacon active bed bug monitors and TWELVE ClimbUp Insect Interceptors (passive bed bug monitors)!

Bedbugger Forums user bb_gave_me_ocd is very generously donating the prizes.

And with two Bed Bug Beacons, you can monitor two normal-sized rooms, and you also get enough ClimbUps for as many as three beds, depending on how many legs your beds have.

These products help you detect whether you have bed bugs (or still have bed bugs). They are not meant as a tool for eliminating an infestation, however.

You can go to the following links to read more about the Bed Bug Beacon or ClimbUp Insect Interceptors.

How to enter: leave a single comment in this thread. The first line in the post should be a number. The first person will write a "1", the second person to post will write a "2" and so on, chronologically.

Comments not starting with a number on the first line will not count as entries. Comments starting with random numbers (not following in chronological order) will be deleted and will not count as entries. Please do not enter the contest more than once, or use multiple accounts to enter.

After the number, you may hit the "return" key and write any other message you like (but please begin on a new line in the post, so others can easily see your number). You may also post other comments without numbers in addition to your one, single contest entry.

(Please keep discussion limited to the contest and any questions or comments you may have about the contest, or brief comments about the products. If you want to ask more general questions about the two products, it's best to do that in another thread.)

You need to register for the site and log in in order to leave a comment on this thread.

Prize includes shipping to the contiguous US or Canada. Contest void where prohibited.

I (site admin, nobugsonme) will select the winner using the random number generator at random.org, to avoid bias. The winner will be chosen randomly from entries received before 10 p.m. EST on THURSDAY 9/23/2010. I will then email the winner at the email in his/her site profile.*

While the prize is being generously provided by Forums user bb_gave_me_ocd, your identity and personal details will not be disclosed to the donor. If you win, you will have 48 hours to respond to my email, giving me permission to forward your email address to Adam at US Bed Bugs, who will be shipping your prize to you; you can then directly give Adam your name and address for shipping (so be aware that the folks at US Bed Bugs will know the real identity associated with your username). Thanks to Adam for his assistance with this. If you don’t respond to my email within 48 hours, or your email address bounces back, I will use the same methods to choose an alternate winner.

We will announce the winner’s username. (Obviously, please do not use your real name as your username).

I ask that you please do not enter the contest if you work in the pest management, pest detection, or pest product business. Please do not use multiple accounts to enter the contest. (It’s the honor system! Please be honorable!)

Disclaimer: we’re doing this for fun and we reserve the right to change anything if we have to – but be assured we really do want to give away this prize!

Finally, since we want everyone to know about this contest, please feel free to "bump" this thread up and keep it active, by posting "bump" or a brief comment.

Many, many thanks to Forums user bb_gave_me_ocd for generously donating the prize and making this contest possible!

Good luck to everyone!

*Please check that your profile contains a working email address that you check regularly, so you will find out right away and be able to respond within 48 hours if you win the prize. You can check or edit your profile via the links in the right sidebar.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. mcsmcs

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 19:21:15
    #

Login to Send PM

3. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 19:22:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Don't need any more detection devices

[Admin's note: the valid #3 is O Buggery's entry below. Although not a valid entry, it is also not intended as one and so I am leaving this up because it is rather funny.]

4. pestybug

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 19:57:56
    #

Login to Send PM

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 20:10:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Richard,

With all due respect, I am not sure what your point is.
    Why are you entering a contest if you don't need the tools?
    Did you intentionally post the wrong number (#3 instead of #2) in order to invalidate your entry? Unfortunately, someone followed your lead.

If you read the rules, your entry is now invalidated because you did not post numbers in chronological order.

Here are the relevant instructions again:

How to enter: leave a single comment in this thread. The first line in the post should be a number. The first person will write a "1", the second person to post will write a "2" and so on, chronologically.

Comments not starting with a number on the first line will not count as entries. Comments starting with random numbers (not following in chronological order) will be deleted and will not count as entries. Please do not enter the contest more than once, or use multiple accounts to enter.

Richard and pestybug, if you want to enter, please post again. (pestybug has corrected his/her entry to 2.)

The next entry should begin with the number 3.

6. O Buggery

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 20:15:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes, please.

7. Louise

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 20:55:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Yay! Another contest!

8. bug-tired

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 21:01:03
    #

Login to Send PM

what's the consolation prize?

9. MyWorstFear

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 21:19:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Awesome contest. Anything for peace of mind. Thank you so much.

10. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 21:20:34
    #

Login to Send PM

-------------
    Just trying to add a bit of levity. Feel free to delete my posts if you think them inappropriate.

11. spideyjg

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 21:21:45
    #

Login to Send PM

More gadgets is always nice.

Jim

12. SearchandDestroy

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 21:28:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay, sign me up!

13. nervousaboutbedbugs

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 21:47:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks BB_gave_me_OCD!!!

14. kannon_bosatsu

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Sep 17 2010 22:22:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Would love the tools to monitor post-treat.

15. O Buggery

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 0:09:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugs -

Thanks for your help in straightening out the non-sequential entry mess. I was really flummoxed trying to figure out what should come after the bogus "1,3,4..." sequence, and appreciate your intervening to put me in at a solid & sequential "3."

16. tforms1

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 0:20:17
    #

Login to Send PM

heres hoping

17. ThisSucksBad

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 1:53:14
    #

Login to Send PM

i need this!!

18. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 2:36:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Richard56 - 5 hours ago  » 
    -------------
    Just trying to add a bit of levity. Feel free to delete my posts if you think them inappropriate.

Hi Richard,

My point was that the instructions said your entry would be invalid if you posted a non-consecutive number. (The person before you posted a 1, you posted a 3.)

Doing this and then commenting on how you did not need the prize seemed odd to me. That was my point.

I have to delete your entry above because it does not stick to the rules. However, you are entirely welcome to post again, with a consecutive number, and this entry will count. And jokes are fine. I just was confused by the joke on top of the not-following-instructions.

Does that make sense?

19. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 6:05:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Doing this and then commenting on how you did not need the prize seemed odd to me. That was my point.
    ------------
    I guess my sense of humor was a bit too dry here, and no doubt Leno has nothing to worry about although not sure about Joaquin Phoenix.

Anyway, as with some of us, especially those more or less over the bed bug problem, I probably have more detection devices than I will need for many incarnations. Therefore the comment (probably should have had a smiley attached). And therefore the posting of the inconsecutive number "3" which I realized invalidated my entry, which was part of the joke. Again, please feel free to delete my posts in this thread. Again, it was just a joke and I have no intention of entering this particular contest. Sorry for any trouble this may have caused.

20. DeedleBeetle

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 6:31:01
    #

Login to Send PM

yep..no bugs...makes sense when one considers that this is "Work" for you and sometimes we might not appreciate how much energy and effort you expend on our account. I sometimes feel i joke around too much, but i'm afraid i'll remain the class clown. I get Richard's joke and found it amusing but i also feel your "energy" and i'm reading that you are trying to manage at least several things, just one of which is this forum and within the forum, trying to make sure the contest goes fairly and without a glitch.

Richard...carry on...
    NoBuggs ....we all really DO appreciate all you do sooo "This Bug's for You"

DeedleBeetle Lite Presents....

Real American Heroines..
    (real american heroines)*

Today we salute you, Ms. Creepy Blood Sucking Bed Bug Website Forum Moderator....
    (Ms. Creepy Blood Sucking Bed Bug Website Forum Starter...)

On any given day, lest we forget for even a moment by sinking into denial, You are ready to grab us by the scruff of our necks and drag us back to reality by reminding us we are victims of BB infestation...
    (we hate those little suckers)

Never has one woman done so much to get us all addicted to a Bed Bug Website forum...
    (we just can't stop coming back, we need it, must have it)

And if we sometimes get a little rambunctious while we post, You are there to whip us back into line and make us behave ourselves...
    (Go ahead and whip us harder 'cause the bbs make us crazy sometimes)

You know that if you kick us out of here, we'll try to sneak back somehow even if we have to sign up with a different identity in order to get our BB fix and have a place to complain
    (we're emotionally needy and you know it)

You were the only one who understood that since interceptors seemed to catch bbs, that the very surest way to get rid of our BBs was to give BB interceptors to our neighbors so our BBs would go next door to get caught.
    (you're a genious, and we love you)

We beg you ...Please don't make us go through withdrawal by taking down the website forum, even for updating...
    (Lou, David, Killer..tell her not to do it).

So crack open whatever it is you like to crack open....
    (as long as it ain't a crack pipe)

And accept our love and devotion and thanks, Oh Forum of the BBs Moderator...
    (Thank you, thank you, thaaaaank youuuu....)

* Based, of course, on those ridiculously funny Bud Lite Great American Heros commercials...
    This could have been way funnier except...like...i've got office hours in an hour and i can't sit here all morning writing stupid parodies

21. bugnut

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 6:53:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Great Idea!

I will pass on entering as I have this stuff already and I am sure there are folks who need it more - very generous bbs_!

22. Martin85

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 7:14:18
    #

Login to Send PM

13 lucky

23. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 10:03:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Richard56 - 3 hours ago  » 
    ------------
    I guess my sense of humor was a bit too dry here, and no doubt Leno has nothing to worry about although not sure about Joaquin Phoenix.
    Anyway, as with some of us, especially those more or less over the bed bug problem, I probably have more detection devices than I will need for many incarnations. Therefore the comment (probably should have had a smiley attached).

My apologies, Richard.

I do have a sense of humor and it is quite funny (and funny is perfectly fine in this thread).

There was a moment where a subsequent poster (O Buggery) had an invalid entry of #4 and it had to be changed. If I had not been around, there may have been a whole string of them (4, 5, 6...) which would have meant Richard's #3 would have had to be valid, and then he might have won, and he didn't want to win, and, and, and...

So you see, I was just a bit stressed out. It was funny. Sorry I didn't get it at the time!

And Deedle, thanks for your little interlude. I must stress that humor and levity in the forums are welcomed and I try to bring them in myself where possible, so don't worry.

24. toledo

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 11:49:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Just bought my climb ups, but I'd love a Beacon.

25. pinklilly

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 12:09:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Would love to win these items.

26. itchbk

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 12:16:32
    #

Login to Send PM

One more way for me to sleep at night!

27. nobugs4me

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 12:49:01
    #

Login to Send PM

thanks bb_gave_me_ocd! bbs have given me ocd too!

28. delorac

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 18:47:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Hope I don't cross numbers with another poster!

29. scaredsilly

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 18:51:48
    #

Login to Send PM

I am really hoping for the Beacon. Good luck to all. This is fun!

30. bedbugginNYC

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 19:03:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks.

31. EudoraWelty

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 19:35:50
    #

Login to Send PM

my bedbugs just told me they hope I lose! man, now I *really* hate 'em...

32. BugsInTO

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 19:50:42
    #

Login to Send PM

23 - I'll pay the extra shipping to Canada.

33. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 19:56:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Good luck everyone!
    You want jokes nobugs? Did you hear about the 2 nuts walking through central park?
    One was a-salted!

34. bushbugg

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 20:06:46
    #

Login to Send PM

35. sickofbugs

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 21:27:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, hope I win.

36. bb_gave_me_ocd

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 21:43:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Good luck everyone! I hope this helps someone get on the path back to sanity.

BugsinTO, no need--I already agreed to pay the extra shipping should the winner be one of our friends to the North. (Sorry to everyone else in the world...maybe next time...)

37. O Buggery

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 18 2010 23:22:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 12 hours ago  » There was a moment where a subsequent poster (O Buggery) had an invalid entry of #4 and it had to be changed. If I had not been around, there may have been a whole string of them (4, 5, 6...) which would have meant Richard's #3 would have had to be valid, and then he might have won, and he didn't want to win, and, and, and...
    So you see, I was just a bit stressed out.

I have to admit that, having lost all sense of reason and perspective in the course of my own ongoing bedbug drama, I was totally stressed out.

I am disabled and live on a limited income; and, having spent most of this month's grocery money on ziplocs and contact-killer cleaning supplies, $50.00 worth of bedbug fighting supplies seemed like such a godsend that I felt like I must do everything in my power to get my entry in right away. (Remember what I said about having lost all reason and perspective. )

But what number to post? Mine would be the 4th entry, but the "1,3,4" sequence called for me to use "5."

I actually thought about posting twice, with "4" and then with "5", so that NoBugs could count whichever post turned out to be valid. Except that then my first, "4" post would be the fifth post after NoBugs' introductory post, which would mean that my second post should actually be a "6" - but then that would make the sequence run "1,3,4,4,6", which would *really* mess things up.
    Then it occurred to me that NoBugs might think I was trying to enter twice and not allow either entry.

So I went with my most literal interpretation of the rules and posted "4"; only to find that, while I was in the throes of all that mathematical deliberation, I had cross-posted with NoBugs deleting Richard's non-sequential entry and Peskybug's entry being changed to "2", so that now my entry should have been "3".

I was just about beside myself.

Then I saw the little "edit" option under my avatar, and was flooded with relief. I felt even better when my "edit" window came up with the number "3" already there, apparently having been inserted by NoBugsian powers greater than my own.

So, Richard, although I noted all the humorousness of your post at the first read, I'm not really sure that its comedic value was worth the trouble it (completely inadvertently, I'm sure) caused.

Off to search for my lost reason and perspective (they've gotta be in one of these ziplocs around here... )

38. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Sep 19 2010 0:53:31
    #

Login to Send PM

BugsInTO - 5 hours ago  » 
    I'll pay the extra shipping to Canada.

As the post above mentions, Canada is included, courtesy of bbs_gave_me_ocd, the generous prize donor.

39. del126

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Sep 19 2010 9:04:50
    #

Login to Send PM

man do I need these.

40. BBQueen

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Sep 19 2010 9:16:45
    #

Login to Send PM

27. Post-treatment, these would be great for peace of mind to at least know the situation. Knowledge is power.

41. sb710

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Sep 19 2010 9:21:27
    #

Login to Send PM

C'mon lucky numner 28!

42. Beth

account closed

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Sep 19 2010 18:18:17
    #

Login to Send PM

heck, why not for the new place?

43. BedBugPanic

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Sep 19 2010 18:21:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for hosting the contest on the site and thanks bb_gave_me_ocd for donating the prizes Good luck to everyone

44. bittennyc

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Sep 19 2010 20:32:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks!

45. parakeets

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Sep 20 2010 10:53:47
    #

Login to Send PM

I hope the winner posts about using them and how they worked for him or her. I'll do that if it is me.

46. evervigilant

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Sep 20 2010 13:34:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Seems like a lucky enough number?

47. ParanoidinGA

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Sep 20 2010 15:14:53
    #

Login to Send PM

(hoping...hoping... If I will I'll still probably remain "Paranoid in GA", but I'll be armed and ready to fight w/early detection! )

48. Sleepless in NYC

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Sep 20 2010 17:17:39
    #

Login to Send PM

35. Am I too late?

49. kristina88

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Sep 20 2010 19:00:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for holding this contest!

50. waiting in panic

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Sep 20 2010 23:59:55
    #

Login to Send PM

i never win anything but the one time i did, i had written PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME, pLEASE!! all over the entry form. so.....PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME!!! dare i hope it will happen twice!

51. bbto

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 21 2010 9:29:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the contest!

52. craigs1919

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 21 2010 10:23:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you!

53. dunnoifBB

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 21 2010 10:23:59
    #

Login to Send PM

yes please!

54. persephone86

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 21 2010 12:39:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for your generosity, bb_gave_me_ocd!

55. queenie

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 21 2010 12:51:05
    #

Login to Send PM

42 Thanks so much, bb_gave_me_ocd!

56. ParanoidEdmonton

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 21 2010 15:40:42
    #

Login to Send PM

This would help me gain some sanity back! fingers crossed!

57. jeanbean

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 21 2010 21:51:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Pick me!

58. jjjanice

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Sep 23 2010 9:43:53
    #

Login to Send PM

59. seltabs2000

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Sep 23 2010 13:54:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Please Please Please! I have to know what's been biting me at night!

60. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Sep 23 2010 16:44:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Only a few short hours left to enter!

61. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Sep 23 2010 21:07:28
    #

Login to Send PM

CONTEST CLOSED.

62. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Sep 23 2010 21:15:58
    #

Login to Send PM

The winner is #27.

Congratulations to newbite BBQueen, and thanks again to our generous prize donor, bb_gave_me_ocd!

BBQueen, please watch for an email from me!

You can see a screenshot of the drawing on random.org here.

63. bb_gave_me_ocd

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 25 2010 9:54:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Well hot dog, we have a weiner! Congratulations to BBQueen.

I'll check my email, nobugs, and respond ASAP.

64. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 25 2010 13:21:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, bb_gave_me_ocd!

I am waiting for the winner to respond. I have sent her a second email (and a PM directing her to email, just in case). If she does not respond by 10:32 tonight, the prize will be re-awarded.

Come on, BBQueen, read your email!

65. nycyn

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 25 2010 18:24:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Um. Did not this contest start 3/07 making it almost 4 years old?

66. O Buggery

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 25 2010 18:41:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme, our hard-working and very gracious hostess, has a "joined" date of Mar '07 which appears under her icon and username.

The timestamp for her initial post on this thread, which was the official opening of the contest, appears a little further down:
    Fri Sep 17 2010 19:02:20

67. nycyn

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 25 2010 20:28:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Ah. I'm in for the raffle if it's unclaimed.

68. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 25 2010 21:32:03
    #

Login to Send PM

nycyn - 1 hour ago  » 
    Ah. I'm in for the raffle if it's unclaimed.

Welcome to the forums, nycyn!

Sorry, if we need to choose another winner, we have to award it to one of the people who originally entered the contest before it closed Thursday night.

69. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 25 2010 21:49:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay, folks. We've had a number of contests, and this has never happened before, but according to the contest rules laid out above, I have to award the prize to someone else.

I contacted BBQueen just before 10:32 EST on Thursday night. I told her she had until Saturday at 10:32 to respond to my email.

The contest announcement above states:

I (site admin, nobugsonme) will select the winner using the random number generator at random.org, to avoid bias. The winner will be chosen randomly from entries received before 10 p.m. EST on THURSDAY 9/23/2010. I will then email the winner at the email in his/her site profile.*

While the prize is being generously provided by Forums user bb_gave_me_ocd, your identity and personal details will not be disclosed to the donor. If you win, you will have 48 hours to respond to my email, giving me permission to forward your email address to Adam at US Bed Bugs, who will be shipping your prize to you; you can then directly give Adam your name and address for shipping (so be aware that the folks at US Bed Bugs will know the real identity associated with your username). Thanks to Adam for his assistance with this. If you don’t respond to my email within 48 hours, or your email address bounces back, I will use the same methods to choose an alternate winner.

And because I can imagine situations where the email goes astray en route to the winner, I included this note at the bottom of the contest announcement above:

*Please check that your profile contains a working email address that you check regularly, so you will find out right away and be able to respond within 48 hours if you win the prize. You can check or edit your profile via the links in the right sidebar.

In case my email was going into BBQueen's spam filter, I also posted the winner's name on this thread (back on Thursday night). Earlier today, I sent a private message to BBQueen and emailed her a second time.

Sorry, BBQueen, but I am going to have to re-award the prize.

70. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 25 2010 21:58:42
    #

Login to Send PM

The new winner is #25.

Congratulations to second chance winner sickofbugs, and thanks again to our generous prize donor, bb_gave_me_ocd!

sickofbugs, please watch for an email from me, which should come in a few minutes!

You can see a screenshot of the drawing on random.org here.

71. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 28 2010 1:01:02
    #

Login to Send PM

I sent sickofbugs an email to the address in his/her profile, which bounced back. I also PM'd him/her emailed him/her at another email s/he had previously used to write to me, and received no response in 48 hours.

It's hard to believe, since we've never had to draw a SECOND winner before, but sickofbugs has not replied and I am sorry to say, I now have to draw a THIRD name.

The winning number is now...

#14: toledo!

Congratulations, toledo.

Please, please read your email!

Here's the screenshot.

72. O Buggery

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 28 2010 1:16:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Whee - only 42 more non-responding-winners to go through until it'll be down to me!

(keeping my fingers crossed and (no, not seriously) wishing you all away from your inboxes....)

73. evervigilant

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 28 2010 1:51:56
    #

Login to Send PM

After different numbers being picked three times, it seems that 33 is NOT a lucky number!

74. toledo

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 28 2010 7:16:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Yay! Hooray! Finally some good luck! Thanks bb gave me ocd. When I entered, I stated that I had already ordered my ClimbUp interceptors. I'm using them right now. If you want to award those to someone else, please feel free to do so. I know that would involve another shipping charge. I am really looking forward to trying the "active" monitors and will report back with my findings. I'm just not sure my PCO was able to get rid of BB in one treatment, as they claimed.

75. pinklilly

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 28 2010 10:15:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Darn! Missed it by one number

76. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 28 2010 17:30:30
    #

Login to Send PM

BBQueen, the original winner, responded too late to get the prize, but I am now offering her the ClimbUps that toledo does not need.

BBQueen, please see your email!

77. bb_gave_me_ocd

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Sep 28 2010 22:02:32
    #

Login to Send PM

All right! Let's get these prizes out before I blow all my money on betting the Jets make the playoffs!

78. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Sep 30 2010 14:14:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks again to bb_gave_me_ocd!

The contest is now ended.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

297,303 posts in 50,166 topics over 155 months by 21,928 of 22,425 members. Latest: xterra888, MaryPoppinsYall, nomorecreepycrawlies