(4 posts)
  1. overreactor

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sun Sep 15 2019 6:12:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all,
    Over the past week or soI have been waking up to bite marks/small spots on my face and am scared that I might have bedbugs. I’ve looked at the mattress and inspected the seams but haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary. Whilst I haven’t seen any live bugs, I have come across some suspicious black marks on my bedsheets that might be fecal matter. I’ve uploaded 2 pictures. Any help in IDing the marks would be much appreciated
    https://imgur.com/gallery/enyfGIL

Thanks

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Sun Sep 15 2019 6:19:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No, too homogeneous black to be faecal.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. overreactor

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sun Sep 15 2019 6:26:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks so much David,
    So if it was bedbug fecal matter, would it be more diffuse?

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Sun Sep 15 2019 11:02:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Not necessarily but the colour would certainly not be one specific and fixed shade.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,754 posts in 49,796 topics over 154 months by 21,795 of 22,260 members. Latest: insecureuser, o0liver19, Laura07