(3 posts)
  1. samsam

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue May 8 2018 22:46:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all
    As you have probably read my previous posts, it is obvious that I have bedbugs, and hopefully, the treatment will begin soon (still waiting for them to book). I just found some small white pieces with different sizes which were like rice to me. I found them in my backpack. So, I thought they are rice or maybe pieces of something. I just throw them away.
    It might be funny, but I think I can smell bedbugs, my backpack smelled, so I also throw it away.
    Then I became curious to know if the white ones were related to the bedbug. So I searched and I found that bedbug eggs do like rice.
    I found another one on the floor that I put my backpack before, this is the picture, can you identify please if I am correct and this is a bedbug egg? I have also uploaded another photo which I think might be a shell?

https://ibb.co/bLMeJn
    https://ibb.co/cLXmyn

Thank you.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed May 9 2018 8:28:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Nothing bed bug related.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program
  3. samsam

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed May 9 2018 19:06:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you.
    So the superintendent just told me that they will come tomorrow morning, they gave me a sheet for what I should do. I just cant laundry all my clothes tonight, can I pack them in a sealed bag and starting from tomorrow, launder them?
    Also, do you know how long can I use the dryer? is 30 minutes high heat enough to kill them?
    Also, what should I do with shoes, bags, etc? Should I put them in a sealed bag right now?
    It is just driving me crazy, sorry for asking too many questions, and I do appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks a lot.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,694 posts in 44,823 topics over 137 months by 19,675 of 20,380 members. Latest: fish77, Chevycolt15, bedbugbugs