Bedbug Bites?

(5 posts)
  1. Florbust

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 7 2018 16:39:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Over the past week, I’ve found welts on my legs, and they itch terribly. I just found three new ones this morning on the back of my upper thigh, as pictured!

The concerning thing is, I am a social worker who recently had a client with bedbugs, and I’m worried I brought them home. However, I bought sticky traps and haven’t found anything, nor can I find anything on my mattress (a foam mattress). My boyfriend also hasn’t had any bites. Thoughts?

2. Florbust

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sun Jul 8 2018 16:35:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Update on the appearance a day later. Still no sign of bedbugs in traps.

3. Mollygee23

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Wed Jul 11 2018 16:32:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Everyone says you can't identify based on a bite, but they look very much like the BB bites I have seen on all the websites (the cluster of 3, the size and color, the puncture in the middle). Absolutely not an expert, though. I am going through a similar situation...bites that seem to fit the M.O., but can't find the bugs. Please update if any of your traps prove successful.

4. Mollygee23

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Wed Jul 11 2018 16:33:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Everyone says you can't identify based on a bite, but they look very much like the BB bites I have seen on all the websites (the cluster of 3, the size and color, the puncture in the middle). Absolutely not an expert, though. I am going through a similar situation...bites that seem to fit the M.O., but can't find the bugs. Please update if any of your traps prove successful.

5. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 4 months ago
    Wed Jul 11 2018 16:56:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Everyone except you, in this case.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,375 posts in 46,780 topics over 142 months by 20,642 of 21,536 members. Latest: dhoomkethu619, Sybert224, Cannotdeal