(2 posts)
  1. vikingdave2711

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 16:38:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

I just moved into a rental home two weeks ago and have noticed very small bugs in my sink and bathtub. The appear to be attracted to water. I'm hoping these are springtails rather than bed bugs but they are very small and difficult to photograph. I captured several of them with a Victor Flea trap.

Do these look like bed bugs? Would bed bugs be attracted to water?

The pictures can be viewed at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7kat3gmiag0ms7r/AACsw0KjHmI2r2CgekbVL6rca?dl=0

Thanks,

Dave

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Mar 4 2019 17:05:11
    #

Login to Send PM

vikingdave2711 - 26 minutes ago  » 
    Hello,
    I just moved into a rental home two weeks ago and have noticed very small bugs in my sink and bathtub. The appear to be attracted to water. I'm hoping these are springtails rather than bed bugs but they are very small and difficult to photograph. I captured several of them with a Victor Flea trap.
    Do these look like bed bugs? Would bed bugs be attracted to water?
    The pictures can be viewed at:
    Thanks,
    Dave

No. Mites.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,253 posts in 47,652 topics over 147 months by 21,005 of 21,326 members. Latest: scaredincanada, BleuRoses, mab1017