Bed bugs :( is there going to be a end.

(2 posts)
  1. Sammy200490

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Sat Sep 12 2015 15:31:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, I've been reading on here for about a week or so now so I decided I'd ask for some advice/reassurance really.
    I found out I had bed bugs about 10 days ago. After getting bitten for a few months I finally found them. I was mortified and couldn't stop crying. They were mainly in my bedroom but there were a few in my children's room (they share). I called pest control straight away and after bagging up my drawers etc he was round that day to spray. We all stayed out of the house for a good 3 hours like recommended and came home to ALOT of dead bugs. We made the decision to just get rid of our bed and since then I haven't had none in my bedroom and no bites (which I was getting everyday). He did tell me he would be back again in 10-14 days for another treatment and in the mean time don't panic if I still see live bugs because that's why he's coming back. Well since he came I've only found 2 live bugs in my children's room (that was treated too) they weren't adult bugs probably middle of their life about 2-3mm in size. I've given the room another huge clean today. Vacummed and even lifted up all the carpets around the skirting boards and I've found nothing.
    Please someone tell me this nightmare will be over soon? I can't stop crying, I can't sleep, I'm cranky and stressed. I feel sick
    I want to feel happy again without looking for them every 5 minutes or killing fluff on my floor. I feel like that's all I can think about and I'm only happy when I'm out of the house.
    I'm even crying now, I want this nightmare to stop xx

2. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Sat Sep 12 2015 18:17:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Consider a monitoring system and do weekly mattress and box frame inspections. At least you didn't fog. You might know if you're completely bedbug free in 14-30 days.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,433 posts in 46,993 topics over 143 months by 20,740 of 21,015 members. Latest: Hippofromvenus, befuggled, javachip