Bed bugs in wallpaper?!??

(5 posts)
  1. Chewrocoo

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 12 2017 9:14:56
    #

Login to Send PM

To start off I'm 8 months pregnant and I think with my pregnancy I've lost my damn mind. I've spent the last 2 months on this site quietly watching the posts searching for answers hoping I wouldn't need to post myself. But here I am, asking for your help!

It all started about 2 months ago I got a few non-itchy spots on my chest (turned out to be white heads) bam- case closed
    Then a few weeks after that I woke up to blood on my pillow- I test my sugars at night and after doing some research it seemed my light colored large circles of blood were not bedbug related. GREAT

Now this week I've woken up with ONE itchy "bite" on my leg, the next day a bite on the side this time with 2 holes nearly ONTOP of one another. (BB RELATED/ possibly?)
    While trying to stay calm sonny child in the womb doesn't make an unexpected appearance I decided I'd take the bed apart myself. I did, I searched- to my surprise the only thing I found was a few drops of DARK blood on the netting of one of my box springs ( I have a split box spring) when I tore apart my bed- looking and wondering it's damn near spotless. The only thing I have is some very small salt like things that I don't think are eggs. I've never found a shell or a bug.

Fast forward to last night I decide I'm gonna look under the wallpaper. NO BUGS,NOEGGS,NO shells) just.. black.... possible bed bug poop? I need help. Now I'm panicking . This room is suppose to be turned into the nursery in 2 weeks... sorry for the long post, I waited till I couldn't find anymore answers to do post

2. Chewrocoo

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 12 2017 9:22:39
    #

Login to Send PM

3. Chewrocoo

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 12 2017 10:00:59
    #

Login to Send PM

4. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 12 2017 20:42:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see your pictures, maybe that's why people aren't answerinv

5. Chewrocoo

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 12 2017 21:04:13
    #

Login to Send PM

I used flicker, but ended up tearing off all the wallpaper today, good news it was old paint- LOL still am wondering about a few things...
    1) if I had 3 round black dots on my sheet near each other- that I was able to pick up... that's probably dirt.. correct?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,696 posts in 50,018 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur