Bed bugs and neighbors

(3 posts)
  1. Deeveex

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jun 13 2018 2:43:48
    #

Login to Send PM

So a week ago I noticed my toddler having some bites thought mosquito and came to realize it was a bed bug because I was up one night on my phone playing my game and saw something crawl in the corner of my eye and I got up and look with my phone light and saw a bed bugs and I was so devastated, I woke up my partner told him and he was upset we got up and checked the bed and indeed had some. So next day we cleaned and vacuumed and bagged are clothes and took it to wash and dry and bag up the mattress and toss it out it was getting older either way it was time for a new one. So we bought a steamer and my toddler went to stay with her grandma for almost a week while me and him cleaned and did our clothes and everything around the apartment, but I was just mad because my toddler was getting bit and I’m 27 weeks pregnant and don’t wanna live in a place like this with my kids, anyways I know it’s not so bad and glad we caught it early,
    I texted our landlord told him and he called us and he called a guy to come in yesterday, ok so this is we’re it gets long, I’m a stay at home mom so you know I know what’s goes around our apartment complex a lot it’s a 5 unit and we live downstairs and the people next to us are really dirty I know that don’t mean shit because you can be clean and still have bed bugs but these people have homeless people over all the time trust me you know and can tell, I see them being in stuff from the dumpster and not so long ago maybe 2 months they took a mattress out and put it in the middle between our door and there’s, tbh I don’t even know who lives there there’s so many different people all the time even someone sleeps outside in a chair, anyways that was a first sign and then i started adding the puzzle together. I started noticing them throwing things away. Then one day I was outside with my lil one and i passed by and there door was open and it smelled. Like lavender like a fogger and I told my partner when he got home and then 3 days later we found the bed bugs in our bed, then I told him I think it’s the neighbors I think they might have a infestation he didn’t really believe me but I just knew it my gut told me then 2 days later the neighbor brought alll there stuff out I mean all! Like clothes and drawers and boxes of stuff and was using a broom to broom the drawers and boxes and stuff and that’s when my partner believe me. We called our landlord but he said “they haven’t called me” anyways they still have there stuff out there and it’s been 3 days and I’m so annoyed I feel like the bed bugs are never gonna go away if our landlord doesn’t do shit about it. And plus they have all there shit out there I’m scared to even open my door in the front we been using the back door but wtf, like ok a exterminator came in Monday but I know that ain’t enough if the neighbors don’t do shit the problem isn’t ever going away. And I worry about my babies. Is them having there stuff out there going to infest the whole units ? Should we all be worried ?

2. Deeveex

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jun 13 2018 2:54:17
    #

Login to Send PM

3. Deeveex

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jun 13 2018 2:56:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,789 posts in 45,873 topics over 139 months by 20,200 of 21,005 members. Latest: Bed-Bug-Beyond, Greg7707, Krogerss