Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

bed bugs

(2 posts)
  1. patsyscloud

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Dec 22 2008 9:23:57
    #

Login to Send PM

HI: I have been getting bites on my arms. I check my bed,(all the seams)my bed is white. I see nothing. I get bit every couple of days or so. My boyfriend doesn't get any bites on him. My niece slept on my couch and was bit twice.From the pics I've seen of bedbug bites, some look like mine and yet they don't. This has been happening for a month or so. If it was bedbugs wouldn't they have multipled by now? Is there any home remedy to treat my bed? Thankyou Pat

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Dec 22 2008 12:22:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

If I am reading this correctly you have people who have bites but cant find signs. If this is the case then it is possible that its not bed bugs at fault but other pest / issues.

I would suggest that you familiarise yourself with the following bed bugs signs:

• Faecal traces
    • Cast skins
    • Live samples

If you cant find of those have a look at the following other issues:

• Allergic reactions to carpet beetles
    • Allergic reactions to dust mites
    • Allergic reactions to Pscocids or booklice
    • Rogue flea in the property
    • Bird Mites

Bites alone do not always / often indicate bed bugs, there are many other things that it could be. Its always best to trya nd identify what it is before your start treating otherwise you will never really know if it is gone.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited
    http://www.Bed-Bugs.co.uk

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,649 posts in 49,518 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982