(4 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Feb 5 2014 19:47:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Added some new resources:

A Bed Bug Informational Videos page. This can be accessed via the navigation menu at the top of Bedbugger.com via the link Bed Bug Videos (Information).

Recommendations welcome, but note this is a general page so specific topics (steaming, searching a room) will be kept in the relevant FAQs so the page doesn't become very long and try to cover every topic.

A selected news stories about bed bugs page (recommendations welcome for embeddable videos; please do not send me links to stories about k9s unless they show visual confirmations of alerts!)

The selected news videos page is linked from the informative page and also from the Resources page.

I separated the two areas because I wanted to get the news stories which tend to be sensational, shouty and creepy away from the more rational content. I may put the exceptional news story which doesn't do the creepy music and sensational visuals in the "informative" section.

Thanks in advance for your comments and input below!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Feb 6 2014 7:34:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Great resources and I will do my best to get some additional content arranged soon.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Feb 6 2014 9:44:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, David!

4. Daylight

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Feb 6 2014 10:10:59
    #

Login to Send PM

This is an excellent addition to the forum. It will provide even more ways to bring awareness and offer assistance as needed.

Thank you, NoBugsonme, for your hard work and dedication to this forum. You are much appreciated!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,552 posts in 49,285 topics over 152 months by 21,598 of 22,023 members. Latest: TW20, MyAccountHere, eldina714