Bed bug symptoms?

(3 posts)
  1. Euuzaik

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jun 15 2018 2:54:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi could anyone help me with this? I keep getting bug bites, though I'm not sure what from, that may or may not be bed bug bites. I'm not gonna bother taking pictures because I know it's impossible to tell just from the bite. But I was just wondering how often I would getting bit with a small infestation? Would it be every night, or every other night, etc. And how far would the bites spread out on my body? I have two on my shoulder right now but I've had them all over: legs, arms, elbows, sides of hands, etc. I'm sure one or two of them were mosquitoes but I don't know about anything else and I'm going crazy lmao.

Bites have been happening a little over a week I think maybe two. Bites have been all over my body. Only one on my face and the rest on my arms torso or legs below my knees (cause I wear shorts a lot).

I haven't seen any obvious signs. No blood stains or super obvious bite patterns (even though they won't necessarily bite in a pattern)

So yeah I dunno any help would be appreciated thank you <3

2. Euuzaik

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jun 15 2018 3:38:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Oh no I found one of the non-adult one crawling around on my pillow at 3am what do I do I'm just gonna call an exterminator

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jun 15 2018 6:32:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Euuzaik - 2 hours ago  » 
    Oh no I found one of the non-adult one crawling around on my pillow at 3am what do I do I'm just gonna call an exterminator

Why don't you post a picture of what you are finding?

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,564 posts in 46,604 topics over 142 months by 20,555 of 21,422 members. Latest: tjg, jm1985, Me33