Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Bed bug stain? Absolutely losing my mind.

(2 posts)
  1. studentgoingnuts

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Jul 9 2018 11:35:19
    #

Login to Send PM

I moved out of a bed bug infested apartment after living there for two weeks, took almost nothing with me but some personal belongings that I had a PCO treat, and moved to a new apartment. I have not been bit for 5 weeks now (I react really badly), but I am still very paranoid about any new signs of bed bugs.

This morning, I found some blood stains on my sheets. I looked at the primer and they seem to be okay, but I feel like I am absolutely losing my mind and would like a second opinion from the experts here. Even though I have not been bit or had any other confirming signs, this fear is always on my mind and it is seriously getting in the way of my work and studies

Pictures are here: https://imgur.com/a/WUnjxV7

The first two pictures are on the end of my sheets, near my head. The third picture is from directly underneath my pillow.

The third picture is a bit hard to see as it is quite small and my camera can't pick up the color, but it is just a regular blood red color.

Thank you so much for your help in advance. Hopefully I can get some closure soon!

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Jul 9 2018 14:35:58
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't see anything that would suggest bed bugs.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,375 posts in 46,305 topics over 141 months by 20,411 of 21,249 members. Latest: berry1, kt_f, newbee