Bed Bug Shell?

(6 posts)
  1. MuddaFrigginBedBugs

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jun 6 2018 18:22:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I moved out of my apartment and have been crashing on my dads couch for the last few days. I haven’t really been back to my apartment (which had a light infestation) and have been taking as many precautions as possible not to bring them with me. You’ve probably seen my other threads as I have been slowly losing my mind over having the issue. Today, I was vacuuming the couch I’ve been sleeping on and getting ready to spray it down a bit as another precaution. The couch had lots of clutter and trash in it and as I was cleaning it I noticed this.

https://image.ibb.co/gcictT/4276_B72_A_7_CB8_43_A0_951_D_FE51_AEAE93_AE.jpg

I know it could possibly be from another bug especially since it was dirty in there and nobody has been getting bit since we left. But my paranoia is getting the better of me yet again and I’ve convinced myself this is a bed bug shell.

Can someone help ID?

2. MuddaFrigginBedBugs

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jun 6 2018 19:47:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Just for some context on this photo.. the whole thing was skinny like a worm almost and was very small. I know the photo isn’t the clearest.

3. Buganxiety96

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jun 6 2018 21:16:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello I don’t know if anyone can help we had a bed bug heat treatment about 1 month ago on the house after bringing bed bugs back from an apartment we stayed in. Tonight I found a ring black bug crawling on my bed. I have a picture as I captured it in a box but I can’t work out how to upload it onto here so I can get some opinions on whether you think it’s a bed bug or not?

4. MuddaFrigginBedBugs

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri Jun 8 2018 0:46:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Buganxiety96 - 1 day ago  » 
    Hello I don’t know if anyone can help we had a bed bug heat treatment about 1 month ago on the house after bringing bed bugs back from an apartment we stayed in. Tonight I found a ring black bug crawling on my bed. I have a picture as I captured it in a box but I can’t work out how to upload it onto here so I can get some opinions on whether you think it’s a bed bug or not?

I’d suggest starting a separate thread for this issue. As far as uploading a picture just use a free image upload site and paste the link in your new thread.

5. MuddaFrigginBedBugs

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri Jun 8 2018 0:47:09
    #

Login to Send PM

As for the original topic.. can anybody ID?

6. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri Jun 8 2018 8:00:24
    #

Login to Send PM

MuddaFrigginBedBugs - 7 hours ago  » 
    As for the original topic.. can anybody ID?

Not bed bug. It's out of focus.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,789 posts in 45,873 topics over 139 months by 20,200 of 21,005 members. Latest: Bed-Bug-Beyond, Greg7707, Krogerss