Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

bed bug removal in bergen county

(5 posts)
  1. abbyelle

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Mar 13 2011 15:58:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Can anyone recommend a good bed bug removal company that will come to bergen county? We have already paid an exterminator but problem appears to be worsening. HELP!!!

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Mar 13 2011 22:23:13
    #

Login to Send PM

A little help here please. Can anyone recommend a company that uses chemical and possibly steam in the Bergen area?

If this is the person I spoke with today, this poor lady has been through enough.

Please reach out with a reputable company with proven results.

3. weedbugpest

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Mar 13 2011 22:30:09
    #

Login to Send PM

I can say being in the field for 16 years I have never done a re-treatment for Cooper Pest Solutions. Their well respected in our field and I'm sure their Bed Bug treatment protocols are just as up to date as their other services. Great Company for sure, be very careful our area is flooded w/ "Bed Bug Professionals" if you catch my drift.

Good luck w/ your problem

4. weedbugpest

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Mar 13 2011 22:47:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Another good company that I haven't seen reviewed on the boards is Joe D'Ambrozio Pest Management. He teaches entomology classes at the local colleges and trains PCO's in the area. Very well respected company with tons of reviews you can find online.

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Mar 13 2011 22:55:43
    #

Login to Send PM

There are additional recommendations in this other thread Abbyelle posted in.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,755 posts in 49,796 topics over 154 months by 21,795 of 22,260 members. Latest: insecureuser, o0liver19, Laura07