(3 posts)
  1. bugger09

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Jan 4 2016 21:28:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello

Forgive me if this subject was addressed in a previous post; I searched the forum and did not see anything.

Lately I've been checking the Bed Bug Registry and noticed the Map section has been blank. As in, no map shows up at all.

I tried to email support but did not receive email back. Does anyone know whats going on?

Thanks!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Jan 4 2016 23:02:21
    #

Login to Send PM

The only one who could tell you is Maciej, who runs that site. Did you email support [at] bedbugregistry.com?

Note that if you're looking to see if locations in NYC have bed bugs, the city website with housing violations may have useful information.

If you are looking for hotels, anywhere, TripAdvisor often is helpful.

Remember that most people don't report bed bugs in these channels. However, patterns of multiple recent reports can be suggest issues and sometimes give an idea of the response taken (or not).

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. bugger09

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Sun Jan 10 2016 14:58:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the suggestions Nobugsonme! I did write at that email address a couple months ago and got no response. I will try again this week though. Thanks again!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,506 posts in 49,276 topics over 152 months by 21,596 of 22,019 members. Latest: tlc6225, Laurenke, elco1996