Bed bug outside? PS fecal stain ID?

(3 posts)
  1. slothslothsloth

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jul 16 2018 20:33:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Sooooo I have a history of anxiety and I’m currently freaking out. This morning as I got in my car (which is parked outside) I saw a bug crawling across the outside windshield that looked just like a bedbug... with the light body and dark spot in their butt. Unfortunately I was in too much shock to take a picture. I looked in and around my car after I got to work (40 mins later) and saw nothing.

My dad was recently at a hotel from 7/8-7/11. He said it was a very nice place and had housekeeping each day. He’s said nothing about getting bit or seeing any bugs.

My bedroom is near his, only a bathroom separates the two rooms. Since he has been back I have been examining my sheets each day to look for blood stains/fecal stains and have not seen any. I have also checked his sheets and saw something today, maybe a fecal stain, maybe its from a pen? I rubbed the spot with a wet towel and it didn't smear. I have posted the images down below. Also two days ago I vacuumed the whole house, washed all my bedding, and I also vacuumed out my car at the gas station.

What are the chances that what I saw this morning was indeed a bed bug? and is this a fecal stain?

thank you so much in advance

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143047207@N04/E2a777

2. Bugsareicky

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jul 16 2018 20:53:54
    #

Login to Send PM

If it was on the outside of a car I really highly doubt it was a bedbug. Many bugs are light with a darker butt. Even if it looked EXACTLY like a bedbug, I'd suspect batbugs or birdbugs. They look so similar that a professional usually needs a microscope to tell the difference. The mark on the bed looks like pen to me. you'd be looking for little spots, not a long line like that.

3. slothslothsloth

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jul 16 2018 21:06:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you again for your input. I really appreciate it.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,657 posts in 49,519 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982