Bed bug or maybe book louse?

(4 posts)
  1. SimplyJordan

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Mon Sep 3 2018 23:14:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey all, I just found this bug crawling around my girlfriend at about 11pm, luckily I was able to catch it. I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or not but I could use some help identifying this bug as I recently came back from Mexico and we have just moved into this apartment. Here is an imgur album of photos I took of it. The bug appears to be be roughly 1.5mm in length.

2. SimplyJordan

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Mon Sep 3 2018 23:15:17
    #

Login to Send PM

SimplyJordan - 13 seconds ago  » 
    Hey all, I just found this bug crawling around my girlfriend at about 11pm, luckily I was able to catch it. I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or not but I could use some help identifying this bug as I recently came back from Mexico and we have just moved into this apartment. Here is an imgur album of photos I took of it. The bug appears to be be roughly 1.5mm in length.

Forgot to post the album: https://imgur.com/a/3ITVx7A

3. SimplyJordan

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Mon Sep 3 2018 23:49:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Here is another couple shots with a decent zoom. http://imgur.com/gallery/5oS2Dgk

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 6 months ago
    Tue Sep 4 2018 5:11:13
    #

Login to Send PM

It's difficult when specimen is very tiny. It looks like a beetle.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,253 posts in 47,652 topics over 147 months by 21,005 of 21,326 members. Latest: scaredincanada, BleuRoses, mab1017