(5 posts)
  1. Darthvina78

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 8:25:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello.
    I know that the science says that bed bugs dont go in ears and don't live in hair but I really feel like I'm having this issue.
    I have had a Doctor look into my ear today and says that she can see a white speck/papule or matter but no bug.
    Every now and then I feel a crawling sensation but find nothing. I'm generally a threat when it happens. Working or sitting watching Tv. When I go to it I can't find anything but obviously don't get to see anything either. I often have bites around this same ear or behind it.
    Before leaving the house I ensure everything is treated, clothes washed and dried in high heat and sealed etc but I'm increasingly worried I could spread these little critters if they crawl out of my ear onto clothing. Can anyone put my kind at ease or have they experience or knowledge of something similar?

Thanks in advance.

2. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 8:34:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Whatever this is, why didn't she take it out and investigate?

3. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 8:35:41
    #

Login to Send PM

And yes, this sounds crazy.

4. Darthvina78

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 8:40:34
    #

Login to Send PM

She is a general GP. She said I could go down to local treatment centre where they have facilities to do this.
    That's my evening planned.
    I've just read severalnposts on here that bed bugs can get in ears allbeit rare.

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 9:11:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I would suggest you see this reply:

https://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/bed-bug-in-ear

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,804 posts in 49,552 topics over 153 months by 21,709 of 22,154 members. Latest: Jcschw, Zirrion, Natureboy325