Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Bed bug nymphs after 6 months of no signs?

(5 posts)
  1. DamselInBugDistress

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Oct 10 2018 23:56:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all! I was hoping to write a success story here, but I have went 6 months without seeing any bed bugs or being bitten (I react very harshly to bites) just to find 2 very small nymphs on my ceiling! 2 weeks ago! I just don’t know where else to spray/treat!! Where else could they be coming from? All of my things are in totes and bags still, my mattress and couch are in incasements, I just feel like I’ve lost the battle. I have not seen an adult in 6 months, just these nymphs. Any sort of help would be appreciated!

2. lsdrg706

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Oct 11 2018 1:59:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Is it possible you are misidentifying them? I'd post pics if you can

3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Oct 11 2018 5:51:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes - post a picture please. Too many people don’t make the correct ID when it comes to bed bugs.

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Oct 11 2018 7:27:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Are you in an apartment or unattached house? Plus, post pictures.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  5. DamselInBugDistress

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Oct 11 2018 16:09:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay! If I see another one I will definitely post pics! And yes I live in a bottom level apartment with 3 other apartments (4 units per building) and the building has a basement as well.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,524 posts in 46,599 topics over 142 months by 20,553 of 21,419 members. Latest: pestbreaker, TRAY, tjg