• (no related topics found)
  1. Darthvina78

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 8:24:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello.
    I know that the science says that bed bugs dont go in ears and don't live in hair but I really feel like I'm having this issue.
    I have had a Doctor look into my ear today and says that she can see a white speck/papule or matter but no bug.
    Every now and then I feel a crawling sensation but find nothing. I'm generally a threat when it happens. Working or sitting watching Tv. When I go to it I can't find anything but obviously don't get to see anything either. I often have bites around this same ear or behind it.
    Before leaving the house I ensure everything is treated, clothes washed and dried in high heat and sealed etc but I'm increasingly worried I could spread these little critters if they crawl out of my ear onto clothing. Can anyone put my kind at ease or have they experience or knowledge of something similar?

Thanks in advance.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 8:36:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Bed bugs only live on people and their clothes when all the common and obvious places are filled.

If you learn to look for:

• Live samples
    • Cast skins
    • Faecal traces

If you look or monitor and find non its not bedbugs.

It would be helpful if the medical professional could provide an image to ID from, medical inspection scopes are common place.

I would caution against you "before leaving the home ritual" as it may be causing your issue.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,691 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82