BED BUG IDENTIFICATION HELP [a: not bed bug-related]

(4 posts)
  1. David25252527

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Apr 28 2018 21:30:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello I was woundering if any of these stains on my bedroom wall look like BED BUG stains? Also in the living room on the couch pillow I found these stains. Are they BED BUG related? Thank you so much for the help https://www.flickr.com/photos/164215609@N03/?

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Apr 29 2018 2:04:16
    #

Login to Send PM

David25252527 - 4 hours ago  » 
    Hello I was woundering if any of these stains on my bedroom wall look like BED BUG stains? Also in the living room on the couch pillow I found these stains. Are they BED BUG related? Thank you so much for the help

I'd say no.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. David25252527

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Apr 29 2018 16:06:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for the help, I'm concerned because I found a bug crawling on my leg as soon as I sat down on my bed a few days again it has the back of a BED BUG I'd say, the four horizontal creases. But the under belly had no creases just a split. One long line going down the middle of the belly separating the left and right side of the chest. Body looks kinda like an adult BED BUG but when I killed it, it did not bleed. Sadly I disposed of him with out taking pictures could this be some sort of beetle?

4. Lumarg

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed May 2 2018 1:03:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi! Search in google “cigarette beetle” maybe its the beetle you describe. Last week the same thing happend to me and it looks just like you decribe it.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,797 posts in 49,805 topics over 154 months by 21,798 of 22,264 members. Latest: ireallydontwantbedbugs, bbinquiry_1, Smar1991